This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and We Wrap Any Car MK, the owner(s) of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Content : means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
We Wrap Any Car MK : means Lizzard Ltd T/A Chameleon-co located at 97 Caxton Court, Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK8 8DD, England;
Service : means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that We Wrap Any Car MK makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
System : means any online communications infrastructure that We Wrap Any Car MK makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
User / Users means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by We Wrap Any Car MK and acting in the course of their employment;
Web Site : means the website that you are currently using www.wewrapanycarmk.co.uk and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Intellectual Property
1. All Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of We Wrap Any Car MK, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
2. Subject to sub-clause 2.3 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by We Wrap Any Car MK.
3. Material from the Web Site may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
3. Links to Other Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of We Wrap Any Car MK or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
4. Links to this Web Site
Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.wewrapanycarmk.co.uk without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of We Wrap Any Car MK. To find out more please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 97 Caxton Court, Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK8 8DD, England or via telephone on (01908 921900).
1. We Wrap Any Car MK makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
2. No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
7. Availability of the Web Site
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
We Wrap Any Car MK accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
8. Limitation of Liability
1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, We Wrap Any Car MK accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts We Wrap Any Car MK’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of We Wrap Any Car MK.
3. Every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
9. No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
10. Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see our address above) or by email to email@example.com. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email has been sent on a weekend or public holiday.
12. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and We Wrap Any Car MK shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and We Wrap Any Car MK and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Refunds & Warranty
1, Lizzard Ltd T/A Chameleon-co also known as We Wrap Any Car MK Offer a 12 Month fitting only guarantee on vinyl and graphics applied.
2, While we try and get things right first time, occasionally things don’t go according to plan. In such circumstances we would only offer a refund after having at least one opportunity to rectify any faulty works.
General Terms & Conditions
1, Lizzard Ltd T/A Chameleon-co also known as We Wrap Any Car MK will hold no responsibility for any colour batch issues should you require any remedial works in the future. We Wrap Any Car MK recommend the customer purchase extra vinyl and store in a safe place to help prevent any batch issue in the future.
2, Lizzard Ltd T/A Chameleon-co also known as We Wrap Any Car MK is not responsible for errors in spelling, Colour or design in regard to any artwork submitted by the client. It is assumed that all artwork submitted to We Wrap Any Car MK has been approved by the client prior to submission and is production ready.
All artwork created by We Wrap Any Car MK will be submitted to the client via a digital proof for approval. Prior to any printing, all digital proofs must be approved by signature and returned to We Wrap Any Car Mk via email. Upon approval, We Wrap Any Car MK will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions in regard to spelling colour or design.
We Wrap Any Car MK are more than happy to provide physical samples to view and sign off at your request.
The customer must understand that the product purchased is a vehicle wrap. It is also understood that unlike a vehicle that is painted, there can be seams and patches that are necessary to cover the entire vehicle and its contours and irregularities. It is also understood that upon approval of final graphic proofs, some changes to the finalized artwork may be necessary at the time of installation to allow the vehicle wrap to fit the vehicle's shape. The customer authorises We Wrap Any Car MK to make such necessary changes. The customer must understand that in some situations blades will have to make contact with parts of the vehicle which can cause damage to paint and bodywork, The chances of this is very minimal and all the We Wrap Any Car MK Fitters are fully trained with many years’ experience, this will only occur when there is no other possible way to avoid this from happening.
Once a vehicle has been collected, we recommend hand washing all wrapped vehicles, no pressure washing. We use the best quality film available to us; on certain inverted areas and body contours, you may see some lifting of the vinyl on rare occasions, Never attempt to remove the vinyl wrap yourself, this will void all warranty with We Wrap Any Car MK always seek professional removal. We do not guarantee any paintwork once vinyl has been installed and there is a possibility when vinyl is removed paint can become damaged. On collection of your vehicle a care sheet will be provided. Please make sure you follow the instructions carefully in order to keep your warranty.
3. TAIL-LIGHT is an ultra-transparent Cast Film for the customisation and protection of car lights; it is NOT certified for road use. The film has been created for exclusive use on race cars and vehicles on show.
Lizzard Ltd T/A Chameleon-co also know as We Wrap Any Car MK understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We Respect and value of our customers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Information about us
Lizzard Ltd T/A Chameleon-CO
Limited Company Registered in England under company 08008142
Registered Address: 97 Caxton Court 41-103 Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, Milton Keynes MK8 8DD
Main Trading: 97 Caxton Court 41-103 Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, Milton Keynes MK8 8DD
VAT number: 937 818 676
2. What does this notice cover?
This privacy notice explains how we use your personal data: How it is collected and stored.
3. What is personal data?
Personal data in simpler terms is any information about you that enables you to be identified.
For example, your name, email address and contact details.
4. My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold.
1. The rights to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
2. The rights to be forgotten, i.e. the rights to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have.
3. The rights to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
4. The rights to ask us for a copy of your personal data.
5. What personal data do we collect?
Information that we currently hold included but is not limited to: Company Name and address (es), Contact names, Job titles, Phone numbers and email; address. We also hold bank details for business transactions. 6 How we use your personal data?
The information will be used for business activities such as, Enquiries and quotations, Orders, Invoices & Remittances and general communications. We will not pass on or sell your information.
Supplying you with information by email that you have opted-in to (You may unsubscribe or opt out at any time by emailing the data protection officer see contact details below.
With your permission and or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contact you by email, Text with information news, and offers on our services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDP.
5. How long will you keep my personal data?
We will not keep your personal data any longer then it is necessary. In instances where you have provided personal information via our website, we will ensure your information is kept on a secure until our working relationship is no longer active provided that this information is not required for accounting or legal circumstances.
6. How and where do you store or transfer my personal data?
We will only store your personal data in the UK. This means we are fully protected under the GDPR.
We will not share any of your information with any third parties for any purpose, Subject to one important exception. In some limited circumstances we may be legally required to share certain personal data.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which may include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or instructions of a government authority.
7. How can I access my personal data?
If you want to know what personal data, we have about you, you can ask us for details. This is known as “subject access request.
All subject access request should be made in writing and sent to the email address or postal address. There is not normally any charge for an access request, however if you make repetitive request a fee may be charged to cover administrative cost.
We aim to respond within one month of receipt and will aim to provide all required information to you. Normally we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data. In some cases, if the request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three month from date we receive your request.
GDPR Officer Miss Jodie Pearce
Contact Number: 01908 562939